Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG based off of Rosario+Vampire

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midday Swim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Midday Swim Empty
PostSubject: Midday Swim   Midday Swim Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Behind the school, Inukimi, the inugami, Bounded happily to the swimming pool. She had two towels in her hands and was dredded in a light purple two piece swimsuit. Once she arrived, she tossed her towels into one of the many plastic chairs that were scattered about the pool. She moved down onto al fours and leaped into the deepest end of the pool. She giggled like a happy puppy as she swam circles in the pool, splashing and making quite the ruckous as she did.
Back to top Go down
Son Goku
Rogue Yokai
Son Goku

Midday Swim Empty
PostSubject: The Hunt For Food Continues.....   Midday Swim Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 8:03 am

Son Goku scurries about around the parimeter of the building before scaling it. Son Goku reaches a window and peers through. He spots the Inugami swimming around in the water. Son Goku leans in further, causing him to fall through the window and onto the floor by the pool. Once landed on the ground, Son Goku rolls over and holds the back of his head in pain. " Oww... that really hurt. " Son Goku starts to roll side to side from the pain.
Back to top Go down

Midday Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midday Swim   Midday Swim Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:45 pm

She stopped for a moment, hearing a faint noise. She shrugged and continued to swim around in the empty pool, enjoying the alone time.
Back to top Go down
Mizaki
Human/Lycan
Mizaki

Midday Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midday Swim   Midday Swim Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:27 am

-walked up wearing a pair of black swimming trunks. He would be smiling hopping to enjoy a nice time in the pool. The man would slip into the pool and begin swimming around.-
Back to top Go down

Midday Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midday Swim   Midday Swim Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Inukimi jumped and glanced over at the male that had just got into the pool, realizing that he was a teacher. What the hell is a teacher doing in the student swimming pool? She thought as she watched him from the deep end.
Back to top Go down
Mizaki
Human/Lycan
Mizaki

Midday Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midday Swim   Midday Swim Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Good question-He shook and smiled- I feel like a swim unless I am not aloud in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midday Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midday Swim   Midday Swim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midday Swim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yokai Academy :: Yokai Academy :: Swimming Pool-
Jump to: