Yokai Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG based off of Rosario+Vampire

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cliffside Beach

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:22 pm

The male would stand slowly glancing around the area looking and smiles waiting for Moka-chan to show up. He would look to the ground shutting his eyes as he admires the breeze blowing at his form.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:10 pm

She walked quietly out to the beach, her bare feet sinking into the hot sand. She wore no more than a light blue two piece swimsuit with a dark blue cover-up tied around her waist. She carried a small picknic basket in her right hand. Her long magenta hair was pulled back into a ponytail with a pair of dark sunglasses resting atop her head. She walked up to Matsuda, smiling. Hey you!
Back to top Go down
https://yokaiacademy.rpg-board.net
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:21 pm

He smiles the first time his face fully revealed. He wore but a black swim trunks and a black tanktop and he glances to her

"Hey. You look extravagantly beautiful Moka-Chan"
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:24 pm

She smiled and sat the basket in the sand. She opened it, taking out a large beach towel. She unfolded it and laid it out on the sand. Thank you, Matsu-kun.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:28 pm

He glances to her then out of the opening to the people that were in the beach and he would then place a smile upon his lips and looks to her

"Your most welcome Moka-Chan"
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:21 pm

Leon walks along the edge of the beach and yawns feeling the heat of the sun on his forehead. Although it is hot the half-breed is wearing all black including leather gloves and a scarf over his mouth and nose.

His black leather trench coat hides most of his too large clothes but the bottom of his black jeans can be seen covering his black shoes. He spots a female in a bikini and carrying a picnic baskest and smiles slighty at the thought of sand in her food.

He snears as he sees a man in trunks walk up to her and he then walks over to them both. "Dude cover up nobody wants to see that!" he says taking off his trenchcoat and holding it in front of his trunks, "Least of all a Lady as beautiful as this one." he flirts and bows, "I am called Leon, and you milady are?" he asks moka ignoring the male completely.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:52 pm

She blinked for a moment, somewhat suprised at the male's actions. I-I'm Moka...Moka Akashiya...
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 5:22 pm

The male would glance to Leon arching a brow and then shuts his eyes letting a soft but content sigh escape his pale lips

"Not to sound rude but it is highly rude of you to barge in to other people. Me and Moka-chan are on a date so maybe it is best if you find another place"
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:50 pm

"It is a pleasure to meet you Moka." Leon says bowing, "It is always an experience finding a gem as rare and beautiful as you." he flirts again and puts the trenchcoat back on to cover the slight bumps that his folded wings cause.

He the smiles cockily and turns to the male, "With every intention of being rude, you are a twat." he says and winks at Moka before blowing her a kiss, "After all manners are a human thing. And that race I do not care for... dispite part of me crying out to help their worthless asses." he tells the man and says the last part very quietly under his breath. "A date? Ohhh well you know what they say, three is a..." he pauses here to create effect and smiles draping an arm over Moka, "Magic number!" he sings and laughs.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:19 pm

She blushed only slightly then looked down to the sand covered ground. She pulled her magenta hair back into a ponytail, then looked back at the two males in her company. As she was about to walk, she felt Leon's arm make itself home on her shoulder. She chuckled nervously and looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:26 pm

He chuckles as she blushes and then when she looks at him he gives her a lopsided smile and slowly moves in to kiss her. He normally doesn't provoke poeple but today is a bad day for him, boredom has a grip on his mind. With his back to the other guy he looks into Moka's eyes so that he can see the vampire male in the reflection. He give a wide grin showing his slight fangs before he darts in quickly to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda Akai
Vampire
Vampire
Matsuda Akai

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 4:20 pm

He grabs tyhe male by the back of his shirt and pulls him away from Moka-Chan.

"Leave Moka-Chan alone... I don't think you want to provoke me..."
Back to top Go down
Leon Belmont
Angel/Stigori

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:01 pm

"Kid." Leon says in a warning, "I have been threatened by much more powerful and ledgendary creatures than you. Half of the blood in my vein is the original form of vampire, so do not give me any of your shit or I will destroy you!" he says darkly his eyes narrowing and he walks away.

When he is sure that he is out of site he takes his coat and shirt off and a cloud of sand covers him as his wings whoosh out. He laughs as he flies into the air to drop behind Moka, "Wanna fly Moka?" he asks and gives the male the finger as he charges up his smite.
Back to top Go down
Rinkyoku Runame
Double-Z Class Yokai
Double-Z Class Yokai
Rinkyoku Runame

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Rin appeared behind Leon without being detected as he grabbed him be the back of the neck and dragged him off and away from Moka and Matsuda. "I think that is perfectly enough of that Leon." He and Leon vanished as a the vanished into the shadows of the nearby trees.

Last edited by Rinkyoku Runame on Sun May 24, 2009 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
S-Class Yokai
S-Class Yokai
Moka Akashiya

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:01 pm

She blinked, somewhat greatful that Rin came and dragged Leon away. She had a feeling that a fight would have broken out if he didn't. She let out a relieved sigh and plopped down onto her beach blanket, letting the sun warm her tired body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cliffside Beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cliffside Beach   Cliffside Beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cliffside Beach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yokai Academy :: Monster Realm :: Cliffs-
Jump to: